|Brahmins appam/idiyappam podi||1 Cup|
|Potatoes||2 medium, boiled & mashed|
|Turmeric powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Chilly powder||1-2 teaspoon|
|Onion||1, finely chopped|
- Mix rice powder, salt, green chilly with 1.5 cups of water.
- Cook the mixture by stirring continuously until it thickens.
- Once it cools down add mashed potatoes, onion and mix well.
- Apply some oil on your palm and take a small portion of the mix to roll into the shape of finger chips.
- Deep fry until golden colour. Enjoy the super crispy potato bites with any sauce of your choice.